The story of our origin and the future of
But have you ever thought about where these "work tools" came from? Why is there so much complexity? Why so much confusion?
Let’s travel back in time.
Developers in the space wanted to automate most of the mundane processes, and strive for higher productivity.
They put together what they know best - solutions from other application development platforms along with tools that they already had in-house, and ultimately began using the solutions that they were aware of.
• Git for version control and code management
• Jenkins for deployments
• Selenium for regression testing
All are great tools, but no one had Salesforce in mind while designing them.
These are the issues
The Salesforce platform is different, and the culture and
community of Salesforce is also different.
Do-it-yourself solutions and solutions using traditional DevOps tools were:
- Difficult to use
- Do not grasp the new paradigms
And resulted in downfalls such as:
That's where Flosum comes in.
innovative solution from the ground up.
So, we started with a clean slate and designed an all-in-one solution from
scratch – so that we don’t have any constraints. We built an innovative
version control solution, native pipelines, and tons of admin tools to help
We solved all the problems teams face with our out-of-the-box
approach for Salesforce DevOps and beyond.
- Salesforce DevOps is easier. If you can create an account in Salesforce, you can use Flosum.
- Salesforce DevOps is faster.Least amount of time taken by any tool to move changes from dev sandbox to production.
- Salesforce DevOps is less agonizing. Automating processes saves both effort and time.