How Flosum’s Dynamic Pipelines Boosts Salesforce Developer’s Velocity
Dynamic Pipelines provide the agility and flexibility you need to rapidly build, test, and deliver high-quality Salesforce applications. It helps you deliver new features to users faster, have a stable operating environment, and faster resolution time for production problems.
While it is good to have a structured process, there is always a need to break away from your process and deliver the benefits that your clients are expecting from you. Flosum native pipelines are reusable and highly configurable to help organizations achieve their needs. This blog post explores one of Flosum’s outstanding features – dynamic pipelines. So, let’s dive right in.
Most customers assume that simply deploying a DevOps tool system will allow information to flow smoothly from the developer sandboxes to the production system. However, this is rarely the case as most existing Salesforce DevOps solutions have a rigid and inflexible approach.
How Flosum Dynamic Pipelines Ensure Success in DevOps?
Flosum applies automation throughout the CI/CD pipeline which ensures more reliable pipelines. Pipelines can automate:
Flosum supports full continuous deployment and continuous integration with the use of pipelines. This allows organizations to automate many of their previously manual processes, achieving the scalability while maintaining the predictability they require.
When configuring a pipeline, users can automate three different actions: Validations, Deployments, and Rollbacks. Pipelines will perform these operations in a series of steps, including dependent steps based on whether the previous action passed or failed. Pipelines also allow users to select which tests should be run. Testing options include – specified tests, included tests, or all test options.
Use Cases of Flosum’s Dynamic Pipelines
Flosum’s dynamic pipelines allow Salesforce DevOps teams to automate deployments, validation, and rollback. In addition to automation, dynamic pipelines also allow you to build sophisticated logic within pipelines.
It creates a deployment record for you on the backend, and triggers the necessary actions such as deployments and even rollbacks on the backend site, which will be associated with the metadata logs. If you are curious to learn more on how to make the most of Dynamic Pipelines, visit the Flosum Community Portal for detailed insights.
Benefits of Flosum’s Dynamic Pipelines
- Peace of mind because you know that your test will run at each stage in your release process
- Improves your development efficiency since you can identify bugs a lot earlier in the development process
- Automates the creation and maintenance of testing orgs and build artifacts
- Release more often: Since your release process doesn’t have much overhead when it is automated, you can unlock smaller changes and faster iteration through concurrent development and automation
- Eliminates rolling back mistakes, and results in less downtime
- Faster feedback loops within an agile, user-driven development cycle
Deploy Faster with Flosum’s Dynamic Pipelines
Dynamic pipelines help your Salesforce Admins and developers achieve the objective of automation, faster deployments, and improved team collaboration. With Flosum, you can speed up your deployment, make quick changes to the lower environment, and above all, take back control of your Salesforce environment.
Need more Expert Advice?
Reach out to our Salesforce experts or try Flosum for free to see how your enterprise can save time and money by switching to Flosum. Visit www.flosum.com to start a free trial or call us at (844) 335-6786 to arrange a demo.
- Try Flosum for Free
- Call us on (844) 335-6786 or Book A discovery call for a personalized demo
- Discover Why Flosum is trusted as the #1 Salesforce Release Management Software
- Download the Free eBook ” Why Salesforce DevOps Initiatives Fail“
- Get Flosum Certified to set yourself apart in the DevOps field
- Follow Flosum on YouTube, Twitter, and LinkedIn to stay connected